Spicy Lamb Fusili

Hello from Ireland.
I have this habit of book marking recipes.
Thanks to FB memories I saw what I posted a year ago and that kind of triggered the guilty card.
So I made a promise that I will cook it within the nearest time.
Mind you I'm still sick but I guess my tastebud never seems to stop craving for good food.

I'm quite impressed with the outcome.
Sadly I don't have the step by step video. Probably in my next session I'll try to put it into a video form.

Ingredients:    
1 kg lamb, thinly sliced. 
1 kg of fusili 
1 onion - diced 
8 cloves of garlic - crushed it 
5 finger chilies - sliced 
3  tomatoes - diced 
spring onion - sliced  
black pepper 
2 spoons of butter 
oil 
salt.

Step One  
Boil the Fusili with some oil and salt.   

Step Two  
Boil the lamb with salt and 2 cloves of garlic 
Once cooked, sieve it then fry it for few minutes.    

Step Three  
Heat the wok.  
Add some oil and butter, just enough to fry the onion and garlic, 
Stir and leave them for few good minutes until it becomes slightly brown. 
After that add in the tomatoes. 
leave it until it's soften  
Throw in finger chillies and spring onion.  
add some salt and pepper to taste.
Now, you can add in the lamb.  
Leave it for a few good minutes.
Last but not least, throw in the Fusili.
Stir them evenly. 
You're done! 
 Here's my Spicy Lamb Fusili.  
   

Spicy Lamb Fusili
garnished with boiled broccoli


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamb Kofta

Ikan Masak Pindang

Kuih Tepung Pelita (In A Jar)