I'm Back.

It has been a while i know.

So today i finally uploaded my foods picture on the.curykitchengoddess instagram account.

Been contemplating about it way too long that i figured, WHY NOT?

However a lot of work need to be done, I have tons of food picture in my personal Instagram account that i need to start posting / import / regram it in the.curykitchengoddess account.

And, yes. i need to start updating the recipe in here too. Most of the time, I either cook the food by heart (means i grew up with it that i don't need to refer to any recipe book) or it's just my cooking adventure that turn up well ( edible and it's delish - to my liking ), or a new recipe that I got from friends or the internet.

I need to do this.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay browsing around.

Love,
Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamb Kofta

Ikan Masak Pindang

Kuih Tepung Pelita (In A Jar)