The story

Oh Hey!!

As promised, here’s the “other” version of curry dish.
Nope, this is not the one that my sister used to cook for me, this is another version that I’ve learned recently.

As Mr. Socrates used to say; great mind talks about idea. I considered myself lucky because I’m surrrounded by good friends who most of them shared the same interest; food and cooking. ;)

During one of our catch up session we were talking about “bento”.
I usually prep my meal over the weekend as I prefer to bring my lunch box.

So we were sharing some ideas and I told my friend I wish I can cook variety of food that’s doesn’t require me to use coconut milk. Mind you, I have nothing against coconut milk. In fact, coconut milk can do wonders to most of our Malay dishes. And I don’t believe that I need to totally trash out coconut milk from my cooking list.

Comprende?
Si?

Bien!

So my friend shared her “way” of cooking this dish.
Excited?

More than word!


Now, hop on to the next entry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamb Kofta

Ikan Masak Pindang

Kuih Tepung Pelita (In A Jar)