Kuah Air Asam

There's a tweak in the recipe for I don't have the "Asam Jawa" in stock. Mind you I’m currently in Ireland, there’s no way I can buy it from the supermarket like Tesco and hard to get it from Asian shop especially during such time of The pandemic - Covid-19.

And in my defence, I was very certain that I saw some "Asam Jawa" in Kak Ngah's pile of stock. Unfortunately, while I'm already in the midst of making this sauce, I couldn't locate it. Just not my luck, I know.

Hence the tweaking and I'm glad for my invention (not so much)  Kuah Air Asam - Limau.

What you'll need

A)
4 tomatoes
Plenty of chilli 
4 cloves of garlic
6 tablespoon of lamb stock 
Salt to taste
Belacan (Shrimp Paste) - 2 cm
*blend them.

B)
1 tomato - thinly sliced 
1 chilli - thinly sliced
3 lime - I prefer to use fresh lime juice.

Mixed A & B.

Note: You are free to adjust this accordingly based on your preference.

Happy cooking.

Amy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamb Kofta

Ikan Masak Pindang

Kuih Tepung Pelita (In A Jar)