Nasi Goreng Whatever

The perks of being me.
So good at procrastinating, groceries shopping is still on KIV list.

Hence the masterpiece.
Nasi Goreng whatever.

Ready?

Ingredient:

Dried Anchovies
Bird's Eye Chilli
Garlic
Shallots
Petai
Beef
Rice
Salt
Oil.

How To:

I pound the anchovies, bird's eye chilli, garlic, shallots.

Heat the wok.
Add some oil, not too much just enough to fry the anchovies and friends that you've pounded.
Stir and leave them for few good minutes until it becomes slightly brown.
Then throw in the Petai and beef.
The same process, stir then wait until the beef is done.

Now, add the rice, and salt to taste.

Stir them evenly.

You're done!


Here's my Nasi Goreng Whatever.


"whatever looks so good though" - The Kems



Note:
I actually utilized whatever ingredients I have in my fridge.
With some leftover meat from the "kenduri", no way I'm gonna waste it so, into the fried rice it goes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamb Kofta

Ikan Masak Pindang

Kuih Tepung Pelita (In A Jar)