Steamed Chicken Tofu


Many years ago, a friend of mine posted a recipe of this dish on her facebook.

Knowing that my Ma love tofu so much I decided to give it a try.
She gave me her "this is delish" look and that was all that I needed.
My Ma's approval.

*grin*

I prolly didn't document it in here but I'm pretty sure I do have the picture somewhere in my archive folder / Instagram post.

It was so simple that I can still remember the-what and how to at the back of my head. I promise!

Fast forward to 2019, a few days ago while I was roaming in the hypermarket to get my groceries, I saw them tofu in the produce section I immediately think of the yummy Prawn steamed tofu that I made for my Ma, years ago. and nope, yours truly didn't refrain herself from getting the ingredients.

So are you ready?

Ingredient:

Smooth tofu
Egg Tofu
Carrot
Chicken
Salt
Seasoning
Egg


How to:

Mashed them tofus, grate the carrot, cut the chicken.
Mixed all of them together with the salt, seasoning & Egg.
Then steam it until it's cooked.

Once done you can cut it into the shape that you want.
and eat it as it is, or you can fry it for a bit to have the crispiness.

My take away for this batch.

I used this small pink container so I don't have to cut it.

You can play around with the sub ingredient, swap the carrot with any vegetable of your liking and the meat too. After trying this batch, I can say that it tasted better with prawn. and that's just my personal preference.

I mashed them tofus so the texture was chunky unlike my previous attempt, I use the blender so it came out smooth.


Happy Cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamb Kofta

Ikan Masak Pindang

Kuih Tepung Pelita (In A Jar)